EASO issues information leaflet on Relocation of applicants for international protection 2016
- 6th January 2016
EASO has issued an information leaflet on relocation of applicants for international protection. The leaflet provides comprehensive information on the relocation process and covers the following questions :
- What is relocation?
- Does it apply to me?
- Why will I be fingerprinted?
- I have special needs. Will I be given priority?
- To where can I be relocated?
- Can I choose the country to which I will be relocated?
- How will I know where I will be relocated to?
- How long does the process take?
- What will happen after I receive the relocation decision?
Download a copy of the leaflet : [EN]