Are you an expert in one of the below mentioned areas with over 6 years of experience and ability to work in English?
If so, you might consider responding to EASO’s call for experts.
EASO might be in need for your expertise to provide advice during activities and trainings, or opinion on specific EASO products, processes, studies, analysis or research or monitor and evaluate EASO products, tools, projects, applications, tenders in procurement and grants.
The areas to be covered include:
- International protection:
- Qualification and procedures including credibility assessment in the context of asylum, exclusion etc.
- Dublin Regulation
- Migration including communication strategies in the context of asylum
- Fundamental rights, including Vulnerable groups (children, victims of trafficking in human beings, gender issues etc.),
- Information regarding the situation in one or more countries of origin or transit of applicants for international protection (COI);
- Adult learning, pedagogy, e-learning design and coaching.
- Procurement and grants procedures.
If you fulfil this criteria, visit EASO’s page dedicated to this notice of call for expressions of interest here: https://www.easo.europa.eu/call-expressions-interest-experts-0
Experts shall be selected on the basis of their professional and technical ability to perform the tasks described in this call according to the following criteria: at least 6 years of experience in the domain of expertise covered by the specific assignment; ability to work and perform the assignment in English and/or in a language required for the specific assignment. All the above requested experience and abilities will be assessed based on the information applicants should provide in their online curriculum vitae which is part of their application.